I’m in Andorra with my family, without any real plans to travel (unless Australia reopens lol, jk).
Last year was very hectic. Too much. This year my goals are simple; work less, continue to grow.
I’ve said goodbye to a few projects/businesses and I’m honing in on those most important to me. I’m continuing to focus on the tasks where I bring the most value, and training people or using automations for the rest.
If it sounds as though I know what I’m doing, don’t be fooled, I’m still working it out as I go.
This year I am:
- revising and refining our marketing, reporting and our services at Dialed Labs
- growing my affiliate marketing website
- operating a website investment portfolio
- making a genuine effort to learn Catalan, taking regular classes and scheduling time in to do so on other days of the week
- dropping down to 10% bodyfat (done), now adding muscle
2021 has, so far, been full of:
- eating very well, and
I expect more of this to come.
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: September 21, 2021 at 17:47 pm.