I’m at home in Andorra. I’d like to say we’ll escape to somewhere for some holidays this year but for the time being I’m not making travel plans!
It’s been snowing like crazy here, but due to pressure from Macron, for some reason Andorra’s ski lifts are closed. Solution? I’m buying touring skis so I can climb up and ski down!
Last year was pretty hectic for business. This year my goals is fairly simple; work less, make more.
I’ve said goodbye to a few projects/businesses am honing in on the most important to me. This year I plan to:
- continue growing jaserodley.com
- revise the marketing and reporting for Dialed Labs (last year was MVP only and it’s working!)
- keep growing my affiliate marketing website
- continue to push our first portfolio forward over at Digital Dividends
- build some damn muscle mass, but get leaner too
Less about goals, but more about habits, 2021 will be full of:
- skiing, and
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: January 6, 2021 at 18:37 pm.