A big part of life right now is learning how to be a dad and to supporting my wife as best I can. I guess that’s really what the next 20 or so years will be like!
Aside from that, I’ve been:
- Executing against my 2019 decisions.
- Getting to the gym again for 3 days a week for Phraks Greyskull program.
- Trying to find a replacement phone that is minimalist and doesn’t suck my attention away from the important things in life.
- Building out Montenegro Guides and Malta Guides. These sites are the beginning of a much larger project I’m calling The Multinational (though it’s all subject to change!).
- Buying some websites, which are the beginning of a larger web investing portfolio.
- Helping local and international businesses through SEO consulting.
- Aprenent una mica de Català.
- Journalling every morning.
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last updated: April 17, 2019 at 14:41 pm.