I’m at home in Andorra. We’ve been on some short holidays so far this year and hopefully we can get out to Portugal later in the year, but who knows what the future of travel holds!
The weather has been unpredictable so far in Spring. I’ve been mountain biking in a t-shirt and shorts already, and yet the snow continues to come. I think the future looks somewhat sunny!
Last year was very hectic for business. Too much for me. This year my goals are simple; work less, continue to grow.
I’ve said goodbye to a few projects/businesses and I’m honing in on those most important to me. I’m continuing to focus on the tasks where I bring the most value, and training people or using automations for the rest.
This year I am:
- continuing to grow jaserodley.com (albeit slowly)
- revising marketing and reporting for Dialed Labs (last year was MVP only and it’s working!)
- growing my affiliate marketing website
- pushing our first website investing portfolio forward
- building some damn muscle mass, while getting leaner too
Less about goals, more about habits, 2021 will be full of:
- eating very well, and
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: May 31, 2021 at 9:34 am.