I’m at home in Andorra. I’d like to say we’ll escape to somewhere for some holidays this year but for the time being I’m not making travel plans!
It’s been snowing like crazy here, but due to pressure from Macron, for some reason Andorra’s ski lifts are closed. Solution? I have touring skis so I can climb up and ski down!
Last year was pretty hectic for business. This year my goals is fairly simple; work less, make more.
I’ve said goodbye to a few projects/businesses am honing in on the most important to me. I’m continuing to focus on the tasks where I bring the most value, and training people or using automations for the rest.
This year I am:
- continuing growing jaserodley.com
- revising the marketing and reporting for Dialed Labs (last year was MVP only and it’s working!)
- growing my affiliate marketing website
- pushing our first portfolio forward over at Digital Dividends
- building some damn muscle mass, while getting leaner too
Less about goals, but more about habits, 2021 will be full of:
- skiing, and
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: February 12, 2021 at 13:51 pm.