I’m at home in Andorra, living where I love and spending time with my family.
I’ve been sick as a dog over the Christmas and new year break but I’m more energised that I have been in the last few years. 2020, come at me bro!
Don’t be fooled by this list. 2020’s going to be a challenging one, but I have a clear vision and simply want to execute all year long. Here are my key goals:
- Continue helping local and international businesses via SEO consulting and services. That said, I’m too busy to be doing this 1 hour call here and there thing. Where there’s a fit I’ll be shifting clients into my monthly SEO framework, and for the rest I may need to refer them to someone else.
- Continue growing my automotive audience. My goal is evergreen 100,000 monthly visitors by the end of the year, without sacrificing my tight niche.
- To launch and buy $1M in websites on behalf of investors (including myself) through Digitial Dividends.
- To launch a productised service MVP and pitch 100 ideal customers. Many of my SEO clients will be a fit for this service, and the goal is to fine tune the service this year, then use it for some of the websites in the Digital Dividends portfolio in 2021 and hire a sales director to
scaleYOLO the thing.
- Continue to get strong, but adding more volume into my workouts so I actually put on some visible muscle for a change. I’ll lean up as well over Summer as well.
Aside from this I really want to enjoy where I live again this year. Last year I hustled, and while I will work hard in 2020, I’m going to be more strategic. More mountain biking and hiking will happen this summer, mark my words!
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update it.
Last updated: January 18, 2020 at 14:00 pm.