A big part of life right now is learning how to be a dad and to supporting my wife as best I can.
Aside from that, I’ve been:
- Executing against my 2019 decisions
- Continuing to grow Andorra Guides.
- Trying to find a replacement phone that is minimalist and doesn’t suck my attention away from the important things in life.
- Reading Breaking out of Homeostasis by Ludvig Sunstrom.
- Building out Montenegro Guides and Malta Guides. These sites are the beginning of a much larger project I’m calling The Multinational.
- Buying some websites, which are the beginning of a larger web investing portfolio.
- Helping local and international businesses through SEO consulting.
- Going for an evening walk with my wife every day.
- Aprenent una mica de Català.
- Journalling every morning.
This is a now page. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last updated: January 24, 2019 at 3:41 am.